Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Stephen M. Hughes has been practicing law in Massachusetts since 1994. During that time he has concentrated his practice in the areas of Personal Injury Law, Workers' Compensation Law, and Social Security Disability Law.
Attorney Hughes has successfully represented scores of clients before the Massachusetts Trial Court, the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents, and the United States Social Security Administration.
He has had several of his cases published in such respected legal periodicals as Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and New England Jury Verdict Review & Analysis. Attorney Hughes also has extensive experience in the areas of Residential Real Estate Conveyancing and Domestic Relations Law.
Bar & Court Admissions/Accreditations
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Salem State College, cum laude, B.A., 1990
- United States Marine Corps Reserves, 1986 - 1994
- Veteran of Persian Gulf War
We are available for you 24/7 at (781) 350-9342 and online – call or click today to schedule your free consultation and learn how our experienced personal injury attorney can help. There are no fees unless we win your case!